Delivery & Returns
Delivery charges may apply and these will be clearly displayed during the order process.
If your payment authorization is not completed, your order will be delayed until we complete the payment.
We dispatch within 1-2 days, and use a two day delivery service Monday to Friday. Please note that two day delivery is 'not guaranteed' and that we do not offer a Saturday delivery service. Whilst we aim to deliver within 48 hours, using a two day courier service customers should be aware of delays beyond our control once they have been dispatched from our warehouse.
We use TNT for UK tracked next day deliveries service. Customers who require any urgent request are requested to contact the store before ordering. Details mentioned below.
Track your order online - free of charge, we'll email your consignment number to you as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
All delivery options are subject to goods being in stock and ready for dispatch.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland would take 3 - 4 days and cost £15.
Parcels over 30Kg may incur a shipping surcharge - we will inform you if this occurs.
For packages that cannot be delivered after several attempts, we reserve the right to charge £10 for costs arising.
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to reject any order of a Product by you at any time.
We endeavor to deliver your products within the timescales mentioned above. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that they will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting our carrier. Under these circumstances, we do not issue any form of compensation, as this is a non-guaranteed service.
We advise that all items MUST be inspected within 48 hours of receipt. Any issues must be reported immediately either by phone or email within 48 hours. We advise that any claims made for faulty, lost or damaged items after such time, strictly will not be entertained.
Orders from Overseas
Any overseas orders may be subject to additional charges imposed by laws and regulations of the shipping and receiving countries. These charges will be passed onto you unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to ship to country not listed at email@example.com
General Notices and Disclaimers
We are not responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment. All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All deliveries are made usually 'next day' UK Mainland only. Lost or damaged parcels must be reported in writing /email within 24 hours of the parcel being dispatched in the UK and 7 days overseas. We cannot offer any compensation for lost parcels not reported within this period.
Voucher, Promotion and Discount codes
Discount, voucher and promotional codes should be entered during the checkout process to be valid. Discounts and discount thresholds exclude postage and packaging. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
In the event that an unwanted item is returned during a promotional event such as 'free shipping/delivery '. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee of £6.99. This admin fee is not applicable for items that were deemed to be faulty.
RETURNS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if this is not the case, we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the date shown on your confirmation email.
You can return the items yourself at your own cost with a tracked courier service. When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags. Please return to the below address:
Akaal Clothing Limited
104-106 Whitechapel Road
London E1 1JE
For further information on our Terms and Conditions please see on our website.
Care of Items
We will not be liable for any damage done to the outfit once the goods are dispatched including any issues with zips, buttons & alternations.
We are happy to repair any outfit if damage does occur but you will be responsible for the cost of doing so and delivery costs.
It may not be possible to give full instructions on each garment therefore if in doubt Dry Clean only.
A faulty item is one that is faulty due to manufacturing fault only. If the item has been misused, abused, damaged through use or otherwise modified we will not be able to provide a refund. If the product is faulty we will issue you with an Returns reference number and advise you on the most suitable way to return the goods. Please remember that:
- Faulty products that were purchased over 30 days ago - we cannot issue refunds for products that were purchased more than 30 days ago.
- We will replace faulty items provided that the fault is not the result of misuse. Please see faulty products as a result of misuse section for more information.
- If the product is not available for replacement we may (at our choice) either substitute it with a similar style or offer you vouchers which equal the purchase price of the item (if purchased within the last 30 days).
- Faulty or Damage items must be reported either by phone/in-writing /email within 24 hours of receiving the order in the UK and 7 days overseas. A returns form must be included with any faulty or damaged item returned, with a clear description of the fault or damage.
- We cannot offer any compensation for Faulty or damaged items not reported within this period.
Faulty products as a result of misuse
All returned items that have been deemed to be Faulty, will be carefully checked for stitching defects, misprinting and fabric faults.
- We cannot replace or issue a refund for a misused product.
- We will return the misused item back to you if you are happy to incur the administration & shipping costs of £ 9.99 (this does not include any collection costs or international shipping costs - if we have arranged for a specialist courier to collect the item or we need to return it abroad, the cost will be additional).
- We will hold the product for a maximum of 30 days, after this period we will dispose the item.